Social media marketing is about engagements with consumers. A business homepage might serve as platform/platforms for preliminary info and/or e-commerce. Whereas, social media like Facebook and Twitter are where transparent real-time two-way engagements take place. Without proper guidance, some entrepreneurs maybe overwhelmed by complexity and speed of engagements of social media.
Here’s social media program 101 as outlined by the article:
- Audience Identification.
- Platform Development & Design.
- Brand Campaign Integration.
- Content Creation/Coordination.
- Goal Mapping.
- Brand Identity.
- Audience Attraction.
- Social Media Listening.
- Community & Social Responsibility.
- Internal/External Community Engagement & Response.
- Brand Advocacy.
- Customer Service.
Photo: By Mentionablehonor (Own work) [CC-BY-SA-3.0 or GFDL], via Wikimedia Commons