You can trust your conscience when:
1. When Jesus is your Savior and Lord.
2. When God’s Word is the basis for your conduct.
3. When you have a strong desire to obey God.
4. When you prayerfully consider decisions.
5. When it alarms you immediately when you consider wrongdoing.
6. When you feel guilty immediately upon disobedience.
7. When you feel compelled to repent of disobedience.
(source Dr. Stanley)
Unka Glen (unkaglen.tumblr.com)
God is always there to lead and guide us no matter what and regardless who we are.